This medical sheepskin pelt is made with the highest quality Australian wool, carefully selected for thickness and pile density. Medical sheepskin is naturally healing, recommended by doctors to ease the pain and discomfort of numerous medical conditions. Because of sheepskin’s ability to maintain a dry environment, the pelt helps prevent a build-up of bacteria and the development of skin irritations caused by friction or immobility. Its fibres are breathable and spring-like, absorbing moisture and promoting airflow, with natural thermal properties that help balance temperature, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- 100% Australian and New Zealand sheepskin
- Can retain up to 33% of its weight in moisture, drawing perspiration away from the body, preventing and alleviating skin irritations
- Pile height: 1-in (25 mm)
- Hypoallergenic, nontoxic, nonflammable and biodegradable
- Microsuede non-slip backing for added stability, ensuring the pelt stays in place
- Greatly enhances comfort and quality of sleep
- Care: light soils can be quickly spot cleaned, and larger spills can be machine or hand-washed in warm water
- Tumble dry low heat, gently stretching to shape while still damp
There are no reviews yet.